1. What is the deadline to signup?
Because we work with multiple farmers, there is NO DEADLINE!
2. How do you differ from Farmers CSA Shares?
A few reasons: We work with multiple farmers so we can ALWAYS guarantee a variety of vegetables per season. We deliver direct to you. We run four seasons long. AND with our marketplace you can add many other local favorites without going out of your way.
3. When does it begin?
Starts Next Friday, June 14th.
4. Is delivery built into the cost or is there a speedster fee?
Delivery is built into the cost of shares. Yes!
5. What day is it delivered?
Whichever one of our available delivery days works best for you. We will stick to this day each week unless you request otherwise.
6. If I am out of town for a week am I able to skip that week or use it at a later time?
Yes, you would have to email me and let me know. You will still get charged that week but we can just extend your period.
7. How do I add other items like eggs and meat to the order?
Shop as usual in our marketplace and choose the same delivery day we have scheduled for your share at checkout. If you choose a different day other than your scheduled share delivery, we will then bring your weeks share along with the additional order placed. Delivery fees will apply to the additional order unless of course the minimum for free delivery is met.
8. What happens if I'm not able to be home or at the office the day of delivery?
No worries! We can coordinate with your concierge, office, or leave it at a location you feel more comfortable. We also have drop points in certain areas with cold storage for you to pick up at a later time.